Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Right now it would be Kesha. I love listening to her music when I am in the car and she's the first singer on my ipod music when I hit up cardio at the gym. I can always get in tempo and it keeps me up beat!
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
My brother, Matt. My sister, Megan and My husband, Brian.
It helps that all three of those people who I feel that way for are in this picture. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to either of these three. They are my favorite people in the world, the three who know me better than anyone and know would be there for me anytime, any place. I love you guys.


I love to follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. See my post for details:
http://browningjrcm.blogspot.com/2011/01/for-me-really.html
Congrats :)