So I gave up on the 30 day challenge. It just didn't do anything for me anymore. So I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks.
Brian's J-term ends tomorrow. He's got a big final for his Theatre class and then on Monday starts Sociology, English and Theology. I'm so proud of him and really think he's going to pull an A out in this theatre class. Not bad for not being in College for 6 years. Things are slowly starting to be normal again. I'm seeing a counselor, hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, eating good, changed my work schedule around and things are finally starting to become busy there. If only it was Spring and it was warmer out our life would be great. Brian and I are ready to be outside, playing with the dogs and just not be cooped up inside. We're over it! We're ready to finish up our taxes and get those sent off. We're thinking of taking a honeymoon (it only took 4 years!) and that makes me happy. More positives than negatives lately and that's quite a change from our life the past 6 months. Just need to take it a day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment