CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm married to a Sgt!

Basically the title says it all. Brian logged in to his MOL today (I have no idea why, I was in the living room talking on the phone with my best friend in Texas) when he ran in with the living room with his computer all he said was, "want to see something freaky" and then showed me where it says, Sgt Brian P. Fulton. Holy shock! We knew it was possible while he was IRR(Inactive Ready Reserve) for the first year to pick up SGT because you need to have a PFT on file for 1-2 years. It's pretty unreal and while it doesn't really mean a whole lot because he's IRR if he wanted to re-up to the reserves he could and quite possibly get a bonus. I'm just proud of him because he deserves it. He worked hard Active Duty. I just <3 him to death.


I guess I should update a little bit more also. Brian's doing really well in College. He even told me the other day he loves it. He's studying... ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Work is going good and getting busier. We opened our Louisville market and that should keep me a little bit busier. We finally got health insurance since August when Brian got out! I've been pretty sick lately and hoping to have some answers to that soon. Other than that not a whole lot going on in the Fulton Household. We're ready for Spring && more importantly SUMMER!!! We have tons of plans and the time and money to take advantage of it.

So for now... catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment