Thursday, March 10, 2011
PCOS
I guess I thought because I have never had anything really wrong with me that I would always be that way. That's the naive part of me saying this of course. But today went to the doctor and was told it's 90% likely that I have PCOS. My hormone levels are off the chats and for my age they shouldn't be. It would explain alot of my symptoms right now and only really started to show when I got off birth control in November. I guess we'll see in the next few months. I'm glad I can figure this out now instead of in 3 years when we want to start trying to concieve! I guess that's all. At least I'm not diabetic, but I am very deficient in Vitamin D. Well of course I am, I haven't been outside to enjoy the sun in freaking MONTHS! I'm ready for spring, summer AND fall! To enjoy walks with the dogs, mtn biking with the husband, being out on the lake this summer and getting to finally run outside again! Camping, hiking, and just putting on my sunglasses and getting some natural Vitamin D. I'll probably still be deficient but at least I can get some energy back. Stupid winter & clouds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment