My little brother, Matt turned 20 today. At 6:25am to be exact! Happy Birthday Matt-man! I turned 24 nine days ago, and the day started crappy but ended up on a great note. I love my family and my friends. I got off the plane from Texas and had 20 emails from facebook wall posts and text messages. I had a great dinner with my family and ended up going to sleep with a smile on my face.
Work is picking up, finally. It's been a long 4 months of being very very bored and it's great to finally be able to use my skills. My birthday present from Brian arrived today. My kindle! I am a huge reader, always have been and it's going to be great to have something to slim to take to the beach, road trips (the millions we plan to take this summer!) and also just everyday times to enjoy a good book, and way cheaper!
The snow has melted in my yard, finally! Gosh this winter was long. I think it was finally ranked the 6th snowiest winter in Minnesota history, unbelievable! I'm so ready to get outside again, start running again and hit my weight loss goals. Brian and I are planning a few trips for this summer and I'm hoping to make it out to North Carolina at some point before the leaves start to turn. Yay for being a traveler!
Other than that not a whole lot going on. I'm paying off two of my school loans this month. Totaling 5k and it's so great to know I have less than 10k to go. Brian paid off the SUV today and so now all we have left is my school loans from the University of Phoenix and my Mazda. Which with a 0% financing it's only showing us being able to pay our bills on time so I'm just going to keep making those payments and we're starting to grow our savings for a 20% down payment on a house!
Brian is doing great in school although I am sure he wants to quit. He's so tired of studying every single night and can't wait for summer break. He finally choose his major, Electrical Engineering and I know he's going to do great!
Alright, that's enough of a novel. I want to get to the gym tomorrow morning before my appointment so I better get to sleep. Later loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment