Easter was fantastic in Minnesota. I spent a wonderful few hours with my family playing basketball, four square, hiding the Easter eggs for the egg hunt for the younger cousins and flying kites around my uncle's neighborhood. It was the perfect Sunday afternoon. Then over to Brian's parents where we (Brian, Tim, my BIL and myself) had our own Easter egg hunt filled with money!! wahooooooooo. I made out with $14.25! And some sunburned Rosy cheeks to boot!
Spring is finally here, as I type this it's pouring outside. The grass is greening up, my lillies are growing out of the ground and the tree's are getting some buds on them. I'm already ready for May to be here. We had snow multiple times in April and I am definitely not used to that after the last 3 years in North Carolina. Overall I am very happy to be home but could do without the 6 months of winter we had this past fall/winter/spring. We've been working on raking up the yard, transplanting our seedling vegetables to pots and doing some landscaping around the house. Brian has 3 more weeks of class before finals and registers for summer/fall semesters tomorrow. He's decided on engineering and the next 2.5 years will be interesting for the both of us.
Not too much else on the Fulton home front. Life is busy, work is getting busy, spending more time with friends and family and what little time Brian and I can get in between our non-correlating schedules.
until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment