CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

My life now...

Things have changed since I last wrote on my blog. As of 28 SEPT 2011 my divorce was finalized. I cannot say I'm happy about it because that would be a lie but I am happier than I have been in years. I do not regret getting married young, what and where I have been in my life because everything has brought me up to where I am today but I know I am where I am supposed to be and I will get married again someday.

I'm down 20lbs since the 4th of July. I started with my new personal trainer yesterday. I started a new blog but I'm going to make it private because I am posting pictures on there I don't want the whole world seeing until I get to where I feel comfortable flaunting it to the world. But those who are close to me will defintely be on the list for that. My goal is to be at goal weight of 150lbs by my 25th birthday which is just under 6 months to go. Actually 26 weeks away from tomorrow. 80 lbs in 6 months and I totally got this!

I'm enjoying my time with my friends and family. Getting back in touch with my roots and enjoying life again in a way I haven't done in years. Cheers to the future. Thank you for all the support the past year and some change. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment