CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Cupcakes anyone?!

I have been on this cupcake binge for weeks. I don't even eat them, I usually just give them away or make Brian eat them but they are so fun to make. I was originally going to make white cupcakes until I accidently dropped a yoke into the batter and that ruined the "whiteness" so I decided to steal an idea that I had seen on a baking website but usually they use actual chocolate and I decided to be creative and use food coloing. They taste GREATTTTTTTT and I even placed coordinating homemade buttercream frosting on top!
 swirly
 baking away

 The inside of the cupcake :)
 HOMEMADE BUTTERCREAM BITCHES!
 all cooled down and ready to frost!
 dishing it up to make different colors
 making the colors
 coordinating frosting anyone?!
o

1 comment: