CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Traveling

I can't wait to travel. I have lots of dreams and goals in the next few years and traveling is most definitely one of them. My sister and I fly out to Vegas 4 weeks from tomorrow, Texas is in March, hopefully a cruise with Brian in May for our 4 year wedding anniversary or lack there of Honeymoon we never took and  next summer I hope to make it back down to NC to visit some of my favorite girls :) I want to go to Ireland after seeing my in-laws amazing photos, I want to go to Mexico and lay on a beach, I want to go to Disney world and NYC. AHHHHHH I could go on and on about the traveling I want to do. Just to think in 15 months I'll be out of college debt and really have money makes me so anxious.

I'm also hanging out with my best friend in the whole wide world again and we have so many plans just between now and the end of the year. I've seen her more in the past 3 months than I have the past 3 years  I lived away and didn't realize how much I really missed her! Plus holidays are right around the corner and I can't wait to bake amazing food, have good quality time with my family and just enjoy being me. I'm getting back to my positive happy self. Figuring out my little groove that I needed to get into and I can't believe Brian and I have been home for 4 months today. It's astonishing what you can find to do with your time when you have even 1 to 2 more hours in a day.

My foot is on the mend. It's still not 100% and I had quite a lack of sleep last night from probably walking on it too much and not keeping up with icing it. Plus.. IT'S FREAKING GETTING COLD OUT! Which is probably making it hurt worse. The swelling is down and so is the bruising so hopefully I can start walking on my treadmill next week. I'm still holding out hope of being able to do the marathon. Even if I walk almost the whole time and take the entire 3:59:59 time limit.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment