CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is next?

I'd love to be able to say I know what I want to do with the rest of my life. I do know a few things. I want to spend as much time with my friends, family and husband as I can. Oh and I can't forget my dogs. They are my living breathing children until real ones come which is still years down the road and after watching them both play, slide and eat snow this morning after their first snowfall of living in Minnesota it made this day start with laughter. I know Brian and I want to build a BOMB  house and in a few years when we come to that next step I can't wait but I really want to find my nitch. A job that I will love going to everyday. Ok maybe everyday is not exactly it but it is a dream. I want to belong somewhere and what I am doing right now I know it's not it. I have a little over a month to decide if I want to start taking some more classes at the community college that's only a few miles a way but I don't want to just "take some classes". I want it to be towards my real goal of a great job. I guess I just needed to get that out. I know I am not going to be able to do a whole lot with my AA degree in Criminal Justice so I need a certificate, some formal training or something to get my foot in the door. I'd love to work for a lawyer. LOVE IT. Now I just need the right training.

No comments:

Post a Comment