There are a few people Mrs. Bay Rollins. We've been friends for just short of 4 years and I know no matter what time of day she will always answer my phone call.
What Can I say about these two? Nadia and Melissa are two of my oldest dearest friends. I don't know how I would have made it through Brian's deployment or any of the ups and downs in my life since I've known both of them.
Well these two don't really have a choice in the matter since I have known them both since they were born but I know they also will always answer the phone when I call and be there to laugh with me, cry with me or tell me when to shut the hell up. Love you both!
Last but not least these two have been saving graces to me the past 4 years and I am so very lucky to have them.
Last and certainly not least my main squeeze. He's always there and is truly my best friend.





No comments:
Post a Comment