2010 was a big year for us with Brian getting out of the MC but I'm really hoping that 2011 is a year of good communication, and growing as individuals as well as a couple.
1. The big one for me? Losing 50-70lbs. I'm so sick of being this size and not being happy. I'm going to concentrate on myself for a few months and really get where I want to be.
2. Brian starting college next week and excelling
3. Going back to school next fall to work towards some certificates to advance in my current position at work
4. Paying off all of my school loans - 16k worth!
5. Brian paying off his SUV and buying a new vehicle for himself
6. All the traveling I'm doing this year. Texas in March, NC in June and hopefully a cruise at the end of the summer as a late (yeah 4 years late) honeymoon
7. And hopefully growing in my position at my new job and a pay raise as we grow as a company
Wishing all my readers a safe and happy new year! May your resolutions stick and may you all be healthy and well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment