CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

15 Reasons I Love My Husband

I think everyone once in a while you need to focus on the positives and not the negatives. Right now is one of those times. I'm trying to learn how to respect my husband whole heartedly and why not start it off with this!

15 Reasons I Love My Husband

1. I know he trusts me completely. Which is really, really refreshing to know.
2. I'm proud of the fact that he joined the Marines to be able to afford school, and despite a 5.5 year break, is doing amazing in his first semester! (which ends in 2 weeks already!)
3. He is one of the handiest men I know.  He can fix anything. Ok maybe not everything... But he tries until he either gets it or knows he needs a professional. Also, I'm so glad he will come running when I find a bug or spider and kill it for me b/c the good lord knows I did enough of that when he was in Iraq.
4. He is very handsome.  This really shouldn't be important to me, but I love that when I see him I smile.
5. Who knew he was such a good cook? He may ask me for a recipe 5 times, but it turns out great!
6. I love when he finds something he is passionate about and can't wait to tell me about it.
7. That he calls it like he sees it. Even if I don't like what he has to say.
8.  That I know he would buy me the moon if that's what I wanted.
9. He may think all my ideas are crazy, but he still tells me to go for it.
10. Because he provides for our family and our future.
11. He says he likes everything I cook.
12. He is self sufficient... if I didn't clean, he would do it.  If I didn't do the laundry  he will just put in a load and do it.  No prompting necessary.
13. That even through our rollercoaster of a life the past 4+ years, he's still as confident as he was the day we got married.
14. When I told him a month or two ago that I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to have children he didn't get upset. He said we would handle it when the time came and if that's what I wanted he was ok with it.
15. We have this ESP thing. I swear he always knows when something is wrong. Honestly, it's quite scary.

What 15 things do you love about your spouse?

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! and your post about 15 reasons to love your husband is very sweet! =)
    From a new follower!

    ReplyDelete