Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
(I'm skipping this, b/c I just don't have one)
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
My hero,
You were my idol. I had put you so high on a pedastel that when you did what you did you came crashing down into a million pieces. I wish you wouldn't have reacted the way you did, I know you have a temper, I know your stubborn but I loved you more than anyone and would have done anything for you. How was I supposed to know at 16 that something so little would be blown out of the water and cause such a rift for almost 2 years. I was finally the one who came around, I sometimes wonder if you ever would have if I didn't. We still don't have the same relationship 5 years later. But we have time. I hope it gets there again one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment