CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 28 & 29

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

I'd probably scream, then cry, then call everyone in my family [after Brian of course] and then probably just go numb. No joke, that's what would happen. Part of me thinks I'm ready to be a mom but other parts knows I want to wait 4-5 more years and enjoy more time with Brian, have both of us get our 4 year degrees and travel more. But if I were to get pregnant even though I know we are NOT actively trying it would be god's will and Brian and I would both embrace it because we do want children someday.


Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
I hope to change the negativity that I carry around in my life. I was probably THE most positive person in the world when Brian was deployed 2 years ago and I want to get back to that. Losing the weight I want to and getting healthy will help my self esteem which is probably where I took the hit, so give me 7-8 month and I hope to come back around!

No comments:

Post a Comment