CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 19

Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

I think lots of things about religions. I know for one I don't agree with all of them. But I do know it's not my right to view people that way and to judge them because they were brought up being taught that religion or choose to follow it. I don't follow a religion per say even though I would call myself Catholic. I believe and pray to god often but somethings I still am not sure on what I believe.

Politics. Ugh. I hate politics. I wish we could scratch how it all works and start over. I think the founding fathers would be ashamed with how our gov't is run right now and I wish more people would learn from their mistakes instead of making the same mistakes over and over again. I also wish politicians... men and women would keep their legs closed and stop sleeping around, lying, cheating and trying to be someone their not to get into office. It's honestly just getting old all the headlines in the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment