Day 24 → Make a play list to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Skipping this b/c I just don't have time to do this.
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
I believe I am alive today b/c I have worked my butt off. I've made mistakes, I've overcome challenges and I've loved. I've loved and lost, and then gained so much more. I am where I am because I got myself here and I'm happy. I have an amazing family, great friends, a husband who would do just about anything for me, a job, a nice car and a roof over my head.
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Giving up on life or just the one I'm living? I have a few times. This transition has not been easy. I don't think the entire time I was in NC I wanted to "give up" but man I've had some bad days this year where I want to just walk away and start over from scratch. But I know that won't help anything. I'm content where I am. Life is a work in progress and it's not always rainbows and butterflies. Do I wish I had more free time? Of course I do. But I also am glad I have the money to do the things I want to do, when I want to do them. So life is not without some sacrifices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment