CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 17 & 18

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

The Five Love Languages. Anyone who has read this book knows why and I think everyone should read it. While they are in High School, College, Before Marriage, After Marriage and everywhere in between. You're life changes and so does your love language with the different changes in your life and I know mine has, so has Brian's. So read it, it will bring light to not only your love relationship, but others around you!

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
Some people will disagree on this and I'm fine with that. I'm catholic, was raised Roman Catholic in a great church and I truly honestly believe that Marriage is between one man and one woman. I don't believe that gays should not have the right to be together and be treated the same way as a man and woman who are married but I do not think it should be called Marriage. Why do they want to have it be called "marriage" anyways? I don't understand what the difference between civil union and marriage is in their eyes. They know in the Bible it states Marriage is between a man and a woman and they know it's different for them. In the eyes of the goverment it's a civil union, a piece of paper, different tax deductions and better healthcare options. Some people may believe I'm really a one sided person but I understand they want to be in a union. My grey area is why can't they leave it as that and leave the word "marriage" out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment