CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 02

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I love that I can make people laugh. I have that uncanny ability to just make people giggle even when they are in a horrible mood and want to sit and sulk. I think it's a great gift and I try to use it as often as possible. Now I'm not a comedian or anything like that. I just am very bubbly, loud, change my voice and use my hands when I speak to tell a story. People need laughter these days. Everyone is so cynical about everything. Unhappy, broke, lonely and scared about the future. I like to think that I bring a smile to someones face on a daily basis. Those belly hurting, tears welling up in your eyes, snorting and laughing your [real] laugh that you try to hide from people. My favorite!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile because you are so right :) I miss you Becky! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete