CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 07

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

"Someone" how about "some... thing" aka my animals. While I guess they could be a someone they aren't human so I'm not sure they qualify. I know I say I hate Missy often and I more often than not have a strong dislike for her. But to be honest, she got my thru CAX in 2007, Brian's deployment to Iraq, CAX in 2009 and everything else in between. Charlie does too! They both don't judge me, they are always there to greet me when I get in the door. They don't look at me funny when I just want to cry, still want to snuggle when I'm coughing my brains out and have a runny nose and are spooning next to me every morning to kiss my face to know it's time to wake up. They help me make that one more mile on our walk, remind me that I have to go on in my life or no one else is going to feed them. [trust me]. They are my someone and I dread the day they leave this earth.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel about Layla! I know exactly what you are talking about/feeling. She doesn't judge me and if I get mad at her she doesn't hate me and always comes back. I dread that day too.. even thinking about it makes me cry :( BUT they are our best friends and we should be forever grateful because some don't even get that in their lives!

    ReplyDelete