CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Phew!

Saturday: busy, busy, busy. I started off the day heading to a car dealership with my best friend. She's driven a car we nicknamed the cardboard box back in senior year of HS [yikes over 5 years ago] and she defintely needs an upgrade before winter. It was interesting [reason being i'm hoping to post next weekend!] Then went to the albertville outlet malls with my aunt/god mother Karen. We spent 3 hours shopping! Bought some cute clothes at oldnavy and walked away with $1.38 jeans! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Then we went to coach. They had a 50% clearance and then an extra 20% off that day. So I found 1 and then kept finding others and comparing it to and then we found the *BECKY* purse. I'll post a picture down below. It was under $100 bucks and it was my graduation present to myself. Then my aunt bought me the matching wallet a a grad present to me. Super cute!!! Then came home and we went shopping with my Mom and Stepdad and Brian and I bought out the store. Or at least it felt like it. We hadn't bought essentials in a while and then I'm putting together my sewing/scrapbook room upstairs so I need organizers and decorations. It's an ugly room but will be great when I'm done with it! Then we went to dinner and it was great to just, go out to dinner with my mom, jerry and Brian. I love my family. TONS!

Sunday: I was down 2.6 lbs in my first WW week, I'm down another 2 already and weigh in is in 3 days. I'm hoping the 5k this morning and then staying within my points will result in another lb. I have 55 lbs I want to lose and if I lose more after I'm ok with that but if not. I know what I looked like and how I felt at that weight and I know I'll be satifisied. I ran the 5k is 42:29. Not my best time but I haven't run in weeks b/c of spraining my ankle and it was a trail run. I was so scared that during the hills I would not see a hole and wrench my ankle again but I didn't! I finished, and not last either! Next 5k is in 2 weeks and I'm hoping to beat it by 5 minutes or more. I better get my butt into gear :] I'm about to go tend to the yard, shower, finish up laundry and then start on my tomato soup base to freeze for the winter and tomato sauce I am going to freeze to cover us through winter. I have 3 buckets of home-grown tomatoes! We got a great batch this year and I learned so much from having my first garden! Plus I saved a ton on vegetables! I can't wait to double the size next spring! Have a great Sunday!

Let's see my life in pictures!

Our new welcome sign on the house!
My tomatoes and cucumbers I picked, just this morning!
Graduation Tickets! Commencement = next Saturday!
My *becky* purse and matching wallet!
And after the 5k and with my t-shirt!


2 comments:

  1. I love the new purse :) And I totally got that wreath for my door and the matching pumpkin center piece that went with it! And yay for losing pounds already! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pumpkin center piece too!! Only I haven't gotten tea lights for it yet and it still has the tag on. I'll have to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete