CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My day... as if I could squeeze anything else in!

I spent the morning at the Square Lake Triathlon, short course was today. The long course is tomorrow. It was FREEZING this morning right off the lake. Brrrrrrr. Here's a little snapshot of the finish line.

Nothing smells as good as fresh cut grass on a chilly Saturday afternoon. I finally had time to do the little details I wanted to on the house. Cut the grass super short, trim branches, lay mulch down, weed wack around the fence and until next spring when we paint the house.. It's as good as it's going to get!
My new flower beds with the added mulch!

And the final projects on my to-do list before the snow starts to fall; which they are predicting could be soon. I want to clear this all out. This is the area between the house and the garage. I'm about halfway there... and a long way to go.
And the garage. Have to get it organized so I have a place to store my car when the snow comes.
And just for good measure... all my loves on this lazy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment