CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

So I started

Yesterday I started Weight Watchers again through my work. It wasn't something I wanted to do, but that I really needed to do. I'm getting to a point I promised myself I never would and know I need to fix it now if I ever have a chance to. I have 55 lbs I want to lose, even them I am still technically above the "healthy weight" weight watchers wants for my height but to be completely honest, I don't want to be that size and don't think I would look good that small. I know my body, my bone and muscle structure and have a good goal in mind. I'm writing this so that I stay on track, you can watch my progress and keep me accountable. I haven't been hungry for 3 days. I've eaten maybe half of what I am supposed to and I can tell with how I've slept and the my energy level. Luckily I have awesome co-workers and family support that is working positively in my favor. I'm off to go make some chicken stir-fry... late I know. But I need to fuel my body for another day.

Oh and the Minnesota Vikings opening season game is against the New Orleans Saints tonight.. I'm hoping for a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment